Author Topic: Prydes Easi-results  (Read 2021 times)

Offline cosmo

• Hack
Prydes Easi-results
« on: May 06, 2011, 09:37:43 AM »
Just wanting to know if anyone here uses this product & do they like it??? I was looking at it as a replacement for Hygain Showtorque. Have a couple of friends that swear by it & have seen the results on one horse in particular - he looked great. It's certainly cheaper than Showtorque & the same size bag.

Offline Slider

• Hack
Re: Prydes Easi-results
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 09:41:52 AM »
I've been using it for a while now and it is good although it is fairly expensive when compared to some others with very similar ingredients.  A new produce store in my area stocks it, but persuaded me to try Omega(I think) Gold from SA, which is $24 a bag, as opposed to $30/bag.

Offline Bits n pieces

• Hack
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 09:46:31 AM »
i fed hygain show torque and easi result but i found more results with torque

Offline cosmo

• Hack
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 09:50:01 AM »
Thanks guys...keep them coming. I like the Showtorque don't get me wrong but the Easi-results has very similar ingredients but less $$ I buy the Showtorque for $36-37 & the Easi-results is $26.50. ??? Oh yes, Slider I have heard good things about the Omega products...have friends that are sponsored by them.

Offline pgsporties

• Hack
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 10:04:39 AM »
I have fed Paris a number of different diets over the years and even after having a diet analysis done, I have still gone back to my Easi-Result! Paris loves it! And is always a constant weight and nice and shiny!
I feed just the easi-result, some lucerne chaff for bulk (as the easiresult already has lucerne chaff) and she get Equijewel as well!

I love the stuff! It is expensive though.. if Im feeding regularly twice a day, 2 bags last a fortnight! But get onto Crispy off here.. He does the bags for the BEST price!

Offline cosmo

• Hack
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 10:17:34 AM »
Thx PG....that's great. I will have to go to Landmark at Yass to pick mine up but I thought the price was really reasonable from them. And I usually buy my Speedibeet from them too, so kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak lol!!

Offline Darcassius

• Hack
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 11:04:44 AM »
I've been feeding my boy EasiResult since about Dec '10.
Gotta say, his coat looks fantastic, even if he's just on that and chaff. He keeps condition on it easily and I'm really happy with the stuff. Only just starting to add EquiSoy to it now to ensure that this great condition stays on over winter.

Offline Rozzie

• Hack
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 11:57:37 AM »
Easi Result is meant to be a pretty balanced feed, but also contains shaff, which is a cheaper ingredient than the others, which may be why the cost per bag is cheaper. If you mixed Show Torque with the same amount of chaff and looked at the cost, they could work out about the same. Easi Result can be fed straight cos it contains chaff, if that's what you're after.

I'm going to swap from Easi Result to Show Torque when it comes back in stock.

Pony loves all the molasses in Easi Result  :love: Not so sure she needs it...

Offline cosmo

• Hack
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 02:50:18 PM »
I still feed chaff with the Showtorque, & will when I buy the easi-result....we usually cut our own chaff anyway so it works out cheaper. And I also feed a couple Breeda as well.

Rozzie - can I ask why do want to swap??? Is the easi-result not working for you??? I find the showtorque ok, but have one that has been on it a while & haven't seen a great deal of change with him!

Offline GoJump

• Hack
    • Go Jump Equestrian Services
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »
I used to feed easy-results till my feed store started to struggle to get it in for me. Loved it, the horses looked great and they never got fizzy on it.
No nonsense, No temperament, No Alibi’s,
and certainly no question of me ever admitting that I am wrong.
Just hard work, very Few Compliments, Lots of Shouting,
Occasional bad language for which I never apologies and total dedication.
Like the Ballet! - Captain Johnson (International Velvet)

Offline Slider

• Hack
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 11:03:25 AM »
till my feed store started to struggle to get it in for me.

That's odd - that's exactly what my feed store said to me as well; Prydes are quite difficult to deal with.  I think its a good product though, but now I alternate between that and Omega Gold.

Offline crispy

• Pony
  • if you dream it, you can do it
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 12:35:27 PM »
If any one is interested, I sell EasiResult and have no problem getting it in for clients. I have a number of clients using it, all with fantastic results. Jason AMELEE WHITE DORPERS & STOCK FEEDS 0408681662.

Offline GoJump

• Hack
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 10:31:59 AM »
Crispy where are you located?

Offline pgsporties

• Hack
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 10:36:06 AM »
He's located Southside, but will deliver! GJ- If you want feed from him, I will be ahppy to pair my order with you and pick up from your place? Makes delevery more wothwhile for Jason! :)

He is great!

Offline GoJump

• Hack
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 11:00:16 AM »
Good Idea, probably more of use for me in the future, mine are only on tiny bit of feed to maintain at the moment as they are not being worked.
But one I start riding again GREAT idea!

Offline gromit

• Hack
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
going against the grain here but we buy a pellet out of cootamundra very similair ingredients to breeda roughly half the price even with freight and its brillant when we had some trouble with a truck we swapped to the easyfeed and it was twice the cost and did nothing for ours we where feeding twice as much for something close to the same result.......
God is Good, Beer is Great, People are Crazy

Offline Salnic

• Hack
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »
going against the grain here but we buy a pellet out of cootamundra very similair ingredients to breeda roughly half the price even with freight and its brillant when we had some trouble with a truck we swapped to the easyfeed and it was twice the cost and did nothing for ours we where feeding twice as much for something close to the same result.......
Gromit recently put me onto these pellets and I must say they are fantastic. We have switched from breeda to these pellets.
A lot of the time u are paying for the brand name

Offline cosmo

• Hack
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 10:42:22 AM »
Gromit recently put me onto these pellets and I must say they are fantastic. We have switched from breeda to these pellets.
A lot of the time u are paying for the brand name

Yes, a lady I know that lives over near Coota uses the pellets you are talking about.Are they the conqueror pellets???  I think from memory they were only about $17 a bag.

Offline Salnic

• Hack
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 10:54:11 AM »
will have to check the name but the bag is yellow and green

Offline cosmo

• Hack
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 11:27:54 AM »
Sounds like them Salnic!! I think when I looked at the ingredients of the pellet they had a fair bit in them. Might have a look next time I'm in Coota......gotta head over there to pick up some shavings hopefully for my NEW stable lol!!!!