You are encouraged to submit original articles to the Bush Capital Equicentre for publishing on our site. The following guidelines and terms must be read prior to submission.
To submit an article, please include the article text, a brief bio about yourself, and any relevant photographs/charts/sketches in an email to email@example.com
Editorial Guidelines for Submitting To Bush Capital Equicentre
These editorial guidelines are designed to help you understand what we accept and don’t accept for inclusion in our article database.
Length of article
We encourage articles of a minimum of 250 words and no more than 4,000 words to be submitted for inclusion on our site. The ideal article size is 400-750 words.
You are encouraged to submit photographs, charts, drawings or sketches that support your article. These must be original works that you have created, or that you have had created for you and you have permission to reproduce those works on the world wide web for public viewing.
Articles must be informative and share your unique expertise. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case-studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in your articles.
Originality and references
You must write the article yourself. You must reference any material you used to create your piece of work (in a reference table at the end of the article). We may limit the amount of reproduced material in your article.
You may not plaguerise from magazines, websites, etc. without written permission from those websites. If you have such permission, the article will be reproduced crediting that website or magazine and not you.
You must use proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure. While we know there is a variation in what is considered “proper English,” we ask that you at least be consistent within your article. Your article must also be proofed and double checked for accuracy. If English is your second language, we strongly suggest that you have it proofed by someone who has English as their native tongue before submitting your articles to us.
Bush Capital Equicentre TERMS OF SERVICE FOR AUTHORS:
By submitting your article(s) to us;
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to Bush Capital Equicentre gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to our Bush Capital Equicentre website, RSS feed, and to our real-time email alerts members.
- Your submission to Bush Capital Equicentre also gives unconditional permission for your articles to be reprinted in other ezines, websites and print publications. We ask publisher(s) to follow our reprint rules as stated below, but you acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your risk and cost and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright — it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles.
- It is the Bush Capital Equicentre Team’s sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason.
- The Bush Capital Equicentre Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a category that we feel best matches the article content.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our directory and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article. The primary reason for submitting your article to our directory is for the chance to be picked up by ezine publishers or webmasters to be reprinted to their respective audiences. While our directory receives many tens of thousands of unique visitors monthly, there are no guarantees your article will be reprinted by anyone.
- Bush Capital Equicentre is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
- If your article does not conform to the Ezine Articles editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conforms.
- You declare that you will not send in any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We reject articles with direct affiliate links. It is ok, however, forward/redirect to an affiliate link from the top-level of a domain name you own. For example, it is permissible to forward to an affiliate link from:http://your-company-name.com/
…but it would not be permissable to forward to an affiliate link from:
This is one of our many article quality standards.
- You agree to not purchase or utilize PPC (PayPerClick), PPV (PayPerView) traffic, safelists, or traffic exchanges to artificially inflate your EzineArticles traffic stats. Doing so may result in your account being terminated.
Bush Capital Equicentre reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Liability: Bush Capital Equicentre and its parent company does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement: Bush Capital Equicentre does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bush Capital Equicentre, its management team or owners. Further, Bush Capital Equicentre does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. Bush Capital Equicentre is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. Bush Capital Equicentre does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
No Pop-Ups: There are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the Bush Capital Equicentre site. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this site — know that they did not originate from our site.
The authors of the articles in this site do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.